Outstanding Mimaki Support
All new Mimaki products are covered by a fully comprehensive care package provided by Mimaki for the first two years. At PPD, we are committed to providing excellence in our customer support for all your needs, going the extra mile to give you superior services and exceptional peace of mind.
Now you can buy and operate your Mimaki equipment with the back-up of our qualified and experienced engineers, always at your side to minimise downtime and keep your machines running and performing at their best.
Our services extend to the full support of your software including RasterLink Pro and FineCut, so that you have a broadly knowledgeable team to call on, whatever the nature of your problem.
The Mimaki philosophy is one of unsurpassed manufacturing excellence and robust performance, the same qualities PPD provide in services that keep you productive and profitable, and your business secure.
Why we’re the best for your Mimaki equipment
- Qualified and experienced Mimaki trained engineers
- Rapid response, minimum downtime
- Only genuine Mimaki parts
- Direct link to Mimaki HQ for immediate back-up
- Friendly, always on support you can rely on
- Large geographic coverage of engineers